Riffe DIGI-TEK© BoardshortRegular price £75.00
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down.
- A collaboration with renowned speargun co, RIFFE International.
- All-over RIFFE DIGI-TEK© print for unmatched underwater camouflage
- Heat transferred burgee logo on left leg.
- 360 drawcord for extra security.
- 4-way stretch
- CORDLOC drawcord designed to never come undone. Silicone dipped.
- 17.5" outseam length falls above the knee.
- Front slash zip pockets.
- Back patch pocket.
- C0 DWR repels water without expelling harmful fluorocarbons.
- Durable, triple-needle construction.
- Side-zip pocket for easy storage. Key cord loop included.
- bluesign® certified textiles.
- 80% recycled polyester / 20% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
The Florence RIFFE DIGI-TEK© Boardshort is a functional boardshort built for the silent hunter. Made with 4-way stretch, water-repellent fabric covered in RIFFE's signature camo, these boardshorts feature added utilitarian details like front slash zip pockets and a plier pocket on the side panel.
RIFFE International, Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of spearfishing equipment and products to experience the underwater wilderness while promoting sustainable spearfishing and encouraging all to be stewards of the world through mindful aquatic pursuits. Dedicated to producing high quality products made from premium materials, continuous research and development led by our team divers delivers spearfishing, freediving and snorkeling gear designed to bring years of adventure to every water lover in the world. Founder Jay Riffe saw the need for better performing equipment and began building spearguns in his garage in Dana Point, California. In 1979, RIFFE International Inc. was established and continues as a family owned and operated brand, maintaining its roots within the ocean community based in San Clemente, California, not far from its humble beginnings.