Made to Order - Men's 2mm FullsuitRegular price £760.00
This wetsuit is made to order and available only to Florence members. It should take 6-8 weeks for your wetsuit to be made by hand and shipped to your doorstep. Because each suit is made to order, all sales are final. If you're unsure on sizing, contact us and we'll be able to help you out.
Due to the high cost of making the best wetsuits possible, this product is excluded from the 10% Membership reward credit.
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down. Refer to size chart below for specific height & weight measurements.
- 100% premium Japanese neoprene
- Chest-zip entry.
- Hand wash. Hang dry.
- Premium Japanese craftsmanship and materials means this is built to last.
- Neutral position patterning minimizes bunching and allows for a noticeably better fit.
- 2mm thickness throughout the entire suit.
- Provides warmth in temperatures down to 62º F / 17º C.
- Each suit is put together by hand one at a time, creating a water-tight seam that eliminates the need for stiff interior tape
We worked with a small crew in Japan to create a wetsuit from the most quality, supple, long-lasting neoprene available. The majority of wetsuits are made in the same factories using the same materials just given different marketing names. From the start, we knew we wanted to provide a wetsuit crafted from only the best materials – one that skipped any unnecessary bells and whistles, lasted for multiple seasons and stayed out of the landfill.
The Florence Marine X 2mm Men's Fullsuit is the perfect thickness for mild winters. 2mm thickness throughout is exceptionally flexible and great if you are surfing in waters above 62º F / 17º C.